Sunday, February 28, 2010

Saturday Night Sushi

Here we are Sunday afternoon. My son reported his mission today in church and we had family and friends over. I cooked pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausage for about 3 hours, it was great. I love to cook for friends and family. We went through 41/2 dozen eggs, 5 batches of pancakes, 3 lbs sausage, 5 packages of bacon, and almost 2 gallons of milk. We all had a great time and it is good to have him home.

Anyway, Saturday night my nephew and his wife came up to spend the night. He served a mission in Japan and acquired a taste for sushi, so he and his wife wanted to try a local Japanese restaurant named "Happy Sushi". After I finished with some projects that night my wife, my son and I, and he and his wife went to the "Happy Sushi". My nephew ordered two roles one a Mexican role filled with cream cheese and the other a spicy tuna role, We also ordered several dinner box specials 2 Teriyaki Salomon, and a Teriyaki Beef. The food is excellent so if you are in Logan, UT and are looking for a great lunch or dinner try the "Happy Sushi" check out the reviews at this link reviews.

Now back to the gout, we ate Sushi on Saturday night and on Sunday morning I had only a trace of gout in my left toe. So I believe I dodged the bullet that time.

Well this entry turned out to more of a restaurant review rather than a story about gout, but sometimes that is just the way it turns out.

Stay gout free!

No comments: