Monday, February 1, 2010

The Echo- Cardiogram results

Here it is the 1st day of February the echo was completed and the call from the doctors office came reporting the results. The results were ass follows all things looked within normal parameters. So I guess I'll just keep going and as long ass I don't miss my medications my heart doesn't bother me too much.

The diabetes is under control and the gout has not been back for a while now. All in all things are doing OK. The only thing I need to do now is loose weight and then I think my health would improve much much more. Maybe I should start another blog on weight loss and track My progress through that blog. It might give me more incentive if I had to report my results each week. Well that's something to think about.

Let me know how your doing and any home remades you have for the health problems you experience.

1 comment:

Rabbit said...

Wow, gout with irregular heartbeat and diabetes? Gotta be seriously health conscious by now I bet?