Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Post Christmas Gout

Christmas was great, we had our family at home and our little Granddaughter was in our house for Christmas morning it was great. Our Christmas dinner was Prime Rib with Twice Baked Potatoes. I thought for sure that I would have gout the day after Christmas because I had a generous share of Prime Rib, in most cases red meat will bring on a bad case of gout. I did take a few precautions, I drank a lot of water and made sure I was current on my medications. I don't know if that helped or if I was just lucky.
I am still having some trouble with my heart, the A-Fib is acting up. I'm treating it with a medication for the A-Fib and a medication for the rapid heart rate that comes with the A-Fib. A lot of the times when it is acting up I feel tired and just want to sit down until it goes away, but I think if I keep busy the symptoms won't be so bad, or noticeable.
Anyway I better run for now.

No comments: