Monday, March 4, 2013

Weight loss and gout

There is a lot of talk about the effect of obesity and gout. This prompts the question of how do we loose weight and keep it off? There are may products that claim that they will help you drop the weight and keep it off if you take this pill and keep taking it the rest of your life. There is also the shakes, drinks, bars and supplements. Some of them work others are just a gimmick to get your hard earned cash. I have a friend that started to use SENSA®, he is about 60 years old with diabetes, bad back and other ailments. I saw him about a year ago and he looked sick and unhealthy. Then the other day I ran into him in the pharmacy, he looked healthy with more energy. I asked him what he was doing that he looked so healthy. He told me that he started to use SENSA® and that he has lost about 40 lbs. He said that he started to feel so good that he was swimming every day at a local fitness center. I am not sure if it was the SENSA® or the swimming that has made the difference. I think it was a combination of both. All I know is he looks more healthy than he has in years, he looks like he has more energy and his attitude seemed to even have improved. Dr. Oz had a special on his show about SENSA® and if I remember it correctly they were unable to disprove it or prove it. I guess that you will just have to give it a try and see if it works for you. Keep an open mind and the write about your experience. Good Luck Check Out the SENSA® website through this link.

1 comment:

Kidbux said...

Good sharing here. I read articles subject “To Those Having Gout Problem” mentioned that your special gout remedy named gout papaya green tea extract extremely good for you to cure gout difficulty. See the write-up at:
http://kidbuxblog.com/to-those-having-gout-problem/