Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My cell phone service is with Walmart Family Mobile. I have my Wife, Son and a Daughter on it along with myself. So far I really like the service and have had no significant problems with the service. I am using the Samsung Dart phone, it is a Smart Phone but doesn't have all the bells and whistles other Smart Phones have.  Walmart Family Mobile uses T-Mobile as their carrier, I have used T-Mobile in the past and enjoyed the service. I have found that I have service in buildings and other areas where other services are weak or no service at all.
Brother HL-2270DW Laser Printer (Google Affiliate Ad)If you are trying to save money on phone service I would suggest Walmart Family Mobile, they have provided excellent service service for myself and my family.

No comments: