Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The challenge

I have been volunteering at a employment resource center helping the unemployed get employed.  I have written many resumes that have gotten interviews and led to employment.  I am also in a position where I could use work, but when I look through the job postings I find myself very dis-satisfied with what I find.  Most of my career I have worked in a factory situation in Quality Control departments.  I have been a Process Inspector all the way to a Quality Manager. Now when I look at factory work I get a feeling of being confined.  What do I do now? What other type of employment is out there, and how do I find it?

I believe that I would like to do some work from my home, for example a personal call center, maybe a researcher, or an article writer. If anyone has a great idea please feel free to comment on my blog.

Happy reading

Kevin

No comments: