Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The gout monster raises its ugly head

Greetings

Well here it is Aug 17Th 2010, and I have gout! I felt it starting to come on last night and by morning I was having difficulty walking. I kept moving cause that seems to help and then at around 10:00 AM I took some Colchicine then at around 1:00 PM I took 4 Ibuprofen and by 8:00 PM the pain was just about gone. I'm not sure it'll stay way until morning but for now it OK.

Well that's it for now. I'm still helping my son up the canyon as camp host. We meet a lot of interesting people. I'm not sure what I'll be doing when this ends but I'll have to find something cause I have to be busy.

Have a gout free week, Month and well year.

Kevin

2 comments:

Dr. Anders Cohen, brooklyn, NY said...

I hope you are fine and ok. Always remember that everything happens for a reason and this too shall pass.

Unknown said...

Thanks Doc It is about gone today, sometimes I get lucky and it only lasts one day.