Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today is moving day

Here it is, the first night in our new digs, My brother and Sister-in-law are serving a mission for the church and we are living in there home for 16 months while they are away. So we have put our home up for sale and moved in their home.

Their home is a nice home, its heated by propane and wood so it doesn't have the nice forced air furnaces I have been use to, These heaters require a little more effort than the forced air furnace. This means that gathering up and chopping wood (Let me finish this tomorrow)

Well here we are, it's been about a week since I started this entry. I think I was writing this when it was very late, because I had some words that I didn't recognise. I corrected them, I still can't figure out what I was trying to write.

As I mentioned we are living in another house for about 18 months while my brother and his wife are away on a service mission. I have had a small bit of gout in my right toes but nothing that is keeping me from getting around. I believe that my gout runs in our family. My father and mother both had it. I have one brother that gets it from time to time but fir the most part his is under control. The meds that I'm on for gout seem to help so I'll just keep doing what I need to to keep the big monster away.

Better run for now.

No comments: