Monday, January 18, 2010

Mid January

Here we are January 18, 2010 the beginning of a new year. The weather in Northern Utah has been very cold and I'm ready for a change. It won't be long until the weather is warm and sunny oh how I love those warm sunny days.
My health hasn't been great, but I haven't had any attacks of gout for a while. I have been having some trouble with my heart however. The rhythm or something is not working. I go to the cardiologist on Wed. I did have a EKG and when the Card. nurse looked at the read out she said that some new was going on, Oh Boy. So on Thursday I'll be, well I don't know where I'll be or what I know. But as soon as I get some news I'll list it here in my blog.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Chris said...

What a coincidence fellow gout sufferer. I also just had my heart checked. I'm feeling some chest pains too. When it rains, it pours huh?