Saturday, October 3, 2009

Greetings All

It's the beginning of October and I have a new story about gout. I had some blood work done the end of September and my uric acid level was great. The doctor started me on some medications, you know the Allopurinol and Colchicine combo, that's how my uric acid level got within normal range. Well I decided to test how well the drugs work. I called my sister and we met at Sizzler for dinner. I had the steak and endless shrimp dinner. Well I found out that the drugs aren't strong enough to overcome several servings of Sizzler shrimp, and I ended up with gout in my wrist. It hung around for several days making driving a little difficult, as well as other activities. You know you don't realize just how many activities require you to bend your wrist!
Well good luck with you battle against gout.

Kevin

1 comment:

nepalibaba said...

Thanks for watching my blog.
Let me know whenever u want to explore my country. Also i went through yours!!
You got useful infos on yours..
best regards
nepali baba